• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone else catch the Blazers/Jazz game tonight?

DJ_Money

I can think of worse ways to spend a Friday night, but...

Some thoughts from the game...

-Qyntel Woods was impressive, and he may be a steal with the #21 Pick. But, he's not the next T-Mac. One of the announcers compared him to Pippen, and I have to agree. Woods is very smooth on the court, had several nice drives to the basket. He seemed to be playing Point Forward for a while, but had some trouble when being pressured in the backcourt. And he got rejected by AK47 several times, good for a laugh...

He had 15 points in the game. He will be a good player. Probably a good 2nd option, just like Pippen was...

-Andrei Kirilenko. Wow, I'm impressed. I had heard good things about him, but never really seen him play. He's what DJ should be. He shoots the 3, he blocked at least 5 shots (something DJ won't ever do), and can drive to the basket without dribbling the ball off his foot. Had some problems staying with Q. Woods, but did get several blocks on him.

He didn't have a great statistical game, but he showed me some things. I'd trade DJ and a 1st for him, any day of the week. No wonder the Jazz see him as the key to their rebuilding process...

-Zach Randolph. 21 points on 10-18 shooting and 12 boards. Easily the most impressive player I've seen in any of the summer league games. And, the thing is, he dominated the summer leagues last year. But, he will never get off the bench in Portland.

So, I close with this trade proposal...

Theo/1st for Bonzi(SNT)/Randolph

We'd have to sign Bonzi for about $8 mil. to make the salaries work, but I'd do it in a second. The Blazers need a C in the worst way, so I think they'd agree too.

JT/Dickau/E-Mail

Bonzi/Dion/CC

DJ/Newble/Kukoc

SAR/Hendu/Haslem

Nazr/Randolph

(Too many players, not enough roster spots. I know.)

How about we throw in Toni and get Dale Davis back for insurance purposes? That would be fine by me and I bet that they would go for it. Either Toni or I would be willing to even give them Dion, since I think Pippen and Toni had some problems in the past right? I think Pippen had some jealousy issues. Must be cause Toni is a Euro baller.......

I really like AK47, that guy is gonna be a very very good player. He looks like a skinny Dolph Lundgren or something........but the boy can definitely hoop

Ak47 is the bomb!He can run the court/block shots/plays

defense/scores.He also seems like one tough monster.I'm

jealous we don't have him.

BHD please don't bring that quote up again=P

Kirilenko is very good, but hes not as good a 3point shooter as you made him out to be, DJ is better. Also, dont sleep on DJ's ability to block shots, he had some good shotblocking performances last year(i think he had 4 in game at least once). I do like Kirilenko a lot though