• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade idea from Jazz board on RealGM

Admin

In reply to:

Author What would it take to get Marshall to Atlanta?

Dolfan23

Assistant GM

Posted: 2002-07-21 22:52

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that Marshall would really help Atlanta fill a major void at SF and most of us Atlanta fans really like him. My question is who would you want for him?

Would you take Nazr for him? How about Nazr/Toni for Marshall/Russell? Toni only has 2 years remaining on his contract so if he played one year for yall with Stock and Malone then you could trade him to a team looking an ending contract if you wanted. Obviously Russell and Marshall would have to be re-signed, but I know that our GM Babcock likes both of them so he would probably do that.

What do you guys think of those two ideas?

Come chat about the NBA at
http://www.hawksquawk.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

asgaarder

Real GM

Posted: 2002-07-21 23:08

i would seriously look at something like:

Marshall+Meech

for

Mohammed+Davis+Crawford

but with Russell involved a third team would have to come in or you guys would trade Glover???

What do you guys think about that deal? I countered with if we throw in Glover to get Russell that they would have to swap out Meech with Tag........