• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's Second trade of the DAY!!! FIX ALL...

Nazr/Toni to Seattle.

Lewis (SNT) to Washington.

Barry/Heywood/1st (wash) to Atlanta.

If Washington can swallow the cap hit...

We would end up with:

Theo/Heywood (true C)

SAR/Hendu/Haslem(?)

DJ/Ira/CC

Barry/Glover

JT/DD

All our problems are solved?

Questions.

Would Seattle do it for a C? Well, maybe they play Nazr at PF sometimes...

Question.

Why does Washington give up Heywood??

Brown will be a C.

I think they could use a scoring Sf with or without MJ. This is MJ's last yr either way.

THey drafted Jeffries and he will probably go on to be a PF.

With White/Laettner/Jones... They are full up at the C position.

• Admin

But I don't consider him a first or even second option that I would go after. He's a good defender and can do everything well. My only problem with him is that he's one of those guys that has never quite fit in anywhere he's been. He was supposed to be "the answer" everywhere he's been but he just never quite finds his game.

I agree with trace though, if we could get lewis for that pair (nazr/toni) i'd do it. I mean Seattle would LOVE that deal because more than likey they won't get anything for lewis anyway. So a young center and an aging SF would be a deal to them.

straight up. I think Barry and Kukoc are fairly close to equal in value. I think Kukoc is more talented but his injuries decrease his value quite a bit. Barry would be a solid veteran starter for us but I don't think he would be a huge upgrade over what we have plus I like Nazr as insurance for Theo unless we get a significant upgrade.

First off, getting a REAL C back and Barry is more important (in total) than Lewis. I'm no Lewis expert but the guy doesn't really bring that much to a team. Barry is consistent, Heywood is 7'0 265 with some skills. The arrangement allows us to move DJ to the 3... Play Glover some and still have our quick lineup at the one with a 2 who can pass.