• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BlackHawkDown Top 50

BlackHawkDown

Like I said he has money.I saw a picture of them together

and believe she was a nice looking asian chick.

"

AI's wife isnt that bad she isnt exactly"

Dude no way!That is one ugly women.I hear she isn't the

nicest women either.He could do better.

Yeah AIs wife must be a good cook or something wink.gif

Cause she damn sure isnt pretty or hot or even cute for that matter. Dickau has the wife that I give props to, or will be his wife soon. That girl is fine.....Rick Fox has a fine one too

Everybody has differnt taste I saw a show that said Britney Spears has a great body WTF. I think she is garbage. Even when I watch Jay Leno making jokes about JLo' "big butt" I think she has a small/average size butt. Go to Club Kaya Thursday night, now there are some phat @ss3s. I saw dickau's fiancee I thought she was wack. Vanessa Williams(Fox) is fine but I perfer dark sistas to redbone chicks. In other words Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I will say this I have a lot of groupies and golddiggers after me, and believe me if I posted some of there pictures a lot of you would nut up, but the only chicks I take seriously are the church girls and bookworm, spiritual types. Fine chicks come a dime a dozen I must have slept with 20 this year so far and have to think hard about what half their names are. When you have money you really have to be careful it is better to have an marry an average chick that will be a good wife and mother than a starlet that will jack you for your papers. Besides not that I am saying it is true but AI gets his, wife or no wife.

Tweet : Finest Woman breathing

PS " I know you love me Boo Boo even though I gotta move like a crook move, we was together since free lunch, should have been together having 4 seasons brunch ... It was a the cheese helping women get amnesia quick used to cut up they buddies now they saying they love me they used to tell theyre friends I was ugly wouldn't touch me then I showed up in that dubbed out buggy"

...Considering the Miller Miles trade. D.Miles now move to #20 on my list. He is now a #1 option and he is in the pansy east. I will go on record now and say he will probably average 20/10. Plus 03-4 watch out John Lucus coach of the year.

L.Odom will also have a more productive season since he wont have to share as much playing time. LAC has one of the best starting 5 and benches in the league. Plus they get the top PG in Europe this year, which is probably meaningless but who cares.

Top Coaches:

1. Doc

2. Nate McMillian - took a horrible team to contention

3. Maurice Cheeks - took a horrible team to contention

4. Silas

5. Scott

6. Lucas

7. Alvin Gentry - Most underrated coach in the league

8. Phil Jackson - When he does something with a sorry team

then he will get the 1 slot

9. Jim O'Brien - record speaks for itself. Could be as high as 4

10. Bill Cartwright - never had decent team to work with.

11. Jerry Sloan - Maybe should be high as #7

12. Rudy Tomjonovich

13. Sydney Lowe - never had decent team to work with.

14. Frank Johnson

15. Mike Evans

27. Lon Kruger - DUMBASS OF THE YEAR AWARD

28. Larry Brown - He knows basketball but alienates players

and management everywher he goes

29. George Karl - Over-rated hack. Look at the Bucks

meltdown. Racist comment put him on my

s#it list. But I hated him in the first place