• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KC the POTHEAD..?!!?!??

Diesel

• Premium Member

Many of us have mentioned the possibility of signing Clark to a deal. Well, things have started to look up for a NAZR for Miller trade again.. .here's why:

In reply to:

The list of teams looking at free-agent F/C Keon Clark seems to have dwindled. There is interest in Clark, one of the most talented free agents on the market, but the money is going to more economical alternatives. The capped-out Magic re-signed PF Pat Garrity, though Orlando still covets Clark. The Knicks are not interested, leaning instead toward free-agent C Michael Doleac. The 76ers signed SF Monty Williams and G/F Greg Buckner, ending their pursuit of Clark. The Bulls want PF Popeye Jones or SF Matt Harpring. The Raptors rescinded their qualifying offer to Clark, making him an unrestricted free agent. Why the lack of interest in one of the top sixth men in the league? One general manager says Clark’s past — he tested positive for marijuana and was kicked off the team in his senior season at UNLV — has stuck with him: “It’s probably not fair, he seems to be a good kid, but I think the rep he got in that time hurts him.”

I suspect that Orlando will go after another C as well. The word is out on Clark, otherwise, somebody would have offered a 4.5 million MCE by now. The good news for us is now we can probably bring the Nazr for Miller deal to the table. Now that Nazr is about 75% BCE, we can add more to the trade:

Nazr for Miller?

Then maybe pickup a BU C.

What do you guys think?

Hey, why is nobody after Cal?

Guest Walter

with the fact that Hunter is looking bust, Griffin is a bust,and only Olumide has shown them anything inside, we might be able to make such a deal.

What a coup that would be for the Hawks!

Then Kevin Willis as the BU center.

W

I love the Nazr for Miller trade. It gives the Magic what they desparately need and gives us what we desparately need at the same time.

It will not work because NAZR has NO BCE left, so he makes too much money. It will have to be a multi-player deal. Make it work though if you ask me.

JT/DJ/MM/SAR/Theo is a great line-up. The only problem comes up in the next 2 years. If we are good with that line-up, w will have to pay JT/DJ/MM high $$$ and put us way ove the cap until we clear Hendu/Toni/CC.

• Premium Member

Atlanta trades: C Nazr Mohammed (9.7 ppg, 7.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 26.4 minutes)

PG Emanual Davis (6.4 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 2.3 apg in 26.7 minutes)

Atlanta receives: SG Mike Miller (15.2 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 3.1 apg in 33.7 minutes)

C Andrew DeClercq (2.7 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 0.4 apg in 10.4 minutes)

Change in team outlook: +1.8 ppg, -3.4 rpg, and +0.8 apg.

Orlando trades: SG Mike Miller (15.2 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 3.1 apg in 33.7 minutes)

C Andrew DeClercq (2.7 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 0.4 apg in 10.4 minutes)

Orlando receives: C Nazr Mohammed (9.7 ppg, 7.9 rpg, 0.4 apg in 82 games)

PG Emanual Davis (6.4 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 2.3 apg in 29 games)

Change in team outlook: -1.8 ppg, +3.4 rpg, and -0.8 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Due to Atlanta and Orlando being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is invoked. Atlanta and Orlando had to be no more than 115% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been assigned Trade ID number 703474

Jay I think Cal would be good with Minn when I saw him in Boston he looked really good. Good luck to him and Jay if I were you write an article about the free agents that the Hawks have in the market and what has happened like when Hanno signed over seas and when JV signed with Orl.