• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Medical Insurance...

Diesel

• Premium Member

In General...

Insurance companies collect money for what might happen. It's law ordered in most state that people have auto insurance for instance...

What happens if nothing ever happens? The Insurance company makes off like Bandits...

They really don't offer a service. They just collect money and you are forced to get insurance.

They make money that way across the board. On top of all that, they reserve the right to drop you as a costumer when it looks like they will have to pay?

Some body has been sending money to the insurance company every month for 30 years. They develop a medical condition and the insurance company decides to drop them??

I just see that as the best scam in the world.

If I were to be the insurance company for everybody on Hawks quawk. Everybody here pay me $100.00 per month and if something happens to you, I will cover it. At the end of the day, I'm going to be a billionaire.

• Premium Member

I was being sarcastic. I've pondered this very same subject for quite a while. They don't actually sell anything, you are required to have it by LAW, and to top it off, to take advantage of your policy you've got a thousand loopholes to navigate.

Like deductables...*lol* What a joke right? I mean, somebody breaks into your car and steals $501 worth of sh#t, that you have to have the receipts for BTW, and you've got to fork over $500 more dollars so that they'll give you a buck. *lol*

The way my homeowners insurance works, I've got a new deductable to meet for every claim. So they'd love to cut that tree down in my front yard, which would cost them thousands in damages when/if it falls, and which would cost about $250 to cut down, but I've got to meet my $500 deductable first.