• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kidd for Walker

Iman

Kidd is kinda scary for us due to his knees and contract but I wonder if the Nets would consider an early season trade for Walker to salvage their year. Walker would look good beside Mourning and if they dont get on track, their are tons of point guards to be drafted next year.

A healthy Kidd would turn a team of young athletes into an instant contender. Not this year due to his late arrival, we'd still get another late lottery pick. Swift would be a perfect offseason pickup, he'd be another Kenyon with Kidd running with him. Imagine the two Joshes with Harringon and Swift running the court with Kidd!! I'd throw in Diaw, or maybe it would take Ivey to get it done...hmmm, I'd have to think about that one.

I don't want Kidd's moaning, 4/5 years left on his deal or his near $80-100 salary left. We don't need superstars. You might not like Childress/Diaw but they are team guys willing to risk their bodies. Those are the type of players BK and Woodson like. Should answer anyone's question about why we selected Ivey over any PG left (Duhon).

Duhon is probably one of the most overrated players i have ever seen...he was always mentioned as one of the best point guards in the ACC and this and that, but the guy stunk,he wouldnt have even been drafted if his name werent Chris Duhon and if he hadnt gotten the insane amount of hype he received before and during his college career, he is mediocre at best, i remember last year, i forget which game it was...after Duhon scored a basket the announcer said " Chris Duhon!...what a player! what a man!" i almost threw up...

i got mixed feelings about this one.

one side of me LOVES the idea. I mean, Jason is still the best PG in the game. By end of next year, he prob still be the best PG in the game. Next next year, hes most likely still be the best PG in the game.

however, the other side of my knows that JASON KIDD (himself) is not enuf to get us far in the playoffs. if we lose in the FINALS, we prob consider ourselves lucky. he needs more help. and we are in no position to win (as serious contenders) anytime soon.

not to mention his contract.

so while the idea is VERY TEMPTING, it will only satisfy us short term... and hurt us in the long term... and during the process, we wont get a RING.

so might as well skip that phase, right?