• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Peyton Manning the best QB ever?

cyman3

what u guys think?

the guy is having arguably the best season of any QB in the history of the NFL. His numbers resemble something that can only be done in video games. but hes doin it in real life!

but after all is said and done, do u think he'll be considered as the greatest QB ever? top 5 QB in history? top 10?

wat if he doesnt win the "BIG GAME" - should that be a factor?

i hope that the COLTS come out of the AFC. not to take anything away from the STEELERS or the PATRIOTS, but im rootin for ATL to come out in the NFC and the COLTS just tore us apart the last time we played. i would love to see rematch.

Peyton Manning is definitley good, but it is hard for me to judge quarterbacks in the nfl, because some have so much talent and others have very little around them. How good would Manning be behind the Giants team this year? How good would he be behind some of the poor offensive lines that Atlanta had in the past?

However, I think because Manning does have so much talent around him he has to win the big game to get my respect as one of the greatest.

BS, Joe Montana is not the best ever. He was a great QB, top 5 for sure........but he was on a GREAT team. Hell if you want to talk QBs, Steve Young was better than Montana statistically and he won the big game as well.

However, I dont care what anyones argument is, Dan Marino is the best QB to ever play the game. Not once did he ever have a good defense or a running game and he holds almost every QB record there is.......only the BS rule change this year will allow Manning to surpass Dan stat wise.

I think Manning is a great young QB and he is playing out of this world this year, but I have to believe that the biggest reason is because of the rule change which is making Harrison undefendable. Time will tell if he will end up being better than Marino, but at this point in their respective careers I would have put Marino ahead simply because Manning has the best or 2nd best WR to ever play the game and much softer rules that make defenses easier to beat.

I agree Manning is a good quarterback but he has alot of good recievers and the new rules make it so much easier to pass the ball. Could you imagine Montana, Marino, Young, Aikman, or any of the other greats with his recievers and the new rules. Manning is good but i don't give him even top ten yet. Its only one year.