• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ANderson and COllier

Dakin

Quote:

Anderson is not horrible he just isn't the player he used to be. Tell me who is the same player after 10 years in the league.

Not horrible? He had like 0 points 1 assist and 3 turnovers

in 15 minutes tonight. He sucks now. He and Collier should

be shown the door. Collier is worse on defense than he is

offense.

i was a big fan of getting KA this summer...but i didn't realize just how fall he'd fallen...at this point, we need to stop using him almost altogether...we need ivey to come back and ivey should be starting, with delk and diaw backing him up...

i like drob better than collier thus far this year...i'd let collier walk this summer...we need to get a center badly...drob is fine for backup, as he can score and can draw their center out, but we need a shotblocking, rebounding center in the worst way...we will NOT make the playoffs until we get a defensive presence in the paint...

Collier is flatout terrible and no more than a CBA player trying his best in the NBA. He reminds me of kid on the playground that doesn't truly have the talent to fit in but he gives it %150 and that is not enough.

He tries but he is just not talented enough.

Kenny Anderson is old and it shows on the court. He is not the Anderson of old. I wouldn't be mad if we cut both of these players.

I could not agree with you more. Drob is good at times, in fact he helped tremendously with our third win, but everyone knows that he is not the answer at center. I don't know if I would get rid of him because he would make a good backup. We need a defender in the middle in the worst way. Collier has not shown me anything to make me want to keep him around. I have nothing against the guy but Anderson is not the player we need in that spot right now. Both positions, PG and Center, are in need of supplementation- we need to bring in capable replacements or reinforcing help to under gird the weak and inconsistent play we are currently getting.

Collier can score. He just hasn't done it much lately.

Hopefully, he will get his touch back. This is his

biggest plus, so when it's not there, he is of

very little benefit.

I don't know why he is missing so many shots - - Hopefully,

he will come out of it.

Anderson - When Ivey comes off the IR, perhaps he is gone.

Wouldn't be suprised at all. His play seems to be

going down hill all the time.

Quote:

Collier can score. He just hasn't done it much lately.

Hopefully, he will get his touch back. This is his

biggest plus, so when it's not there, he is of

very little benefit.

I don't know why he is missing so many shots - - Hopefully,

he will come out of it.

Anderson - When Ivey comes off the IR, perhaps he is gone.

Wouldn't be suprised at all. His play seems to be

going down hill all the time.

I like the fact that Collier can score...but he is not aggressive at ALL in the post.