• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Glenn and Long ripped on JT haha

Admin

here in the 4th JT came down and turned the ball over 2 possessions in a row and then Glenn said we have seen that before havent we and Long said too many times.

Man this is an exciting game. We are playing great with Walker on the bench. As soon as Smooth came back into the game it was over. Childress playing much better tonight as well. I really like this group we have on the floor of Delk, Childress, Smooth, Harrington and Willis. This may be our best lineup we can put on the floor.

Quote:

here in the 4th JT came down and turned the ball over 2 possessions in a row and then Glenn said we have seen that before havent we and Long said too many times.

Man this is an exciting game. We are playing great with Walker on the bench. As soon as Smooth came back into the game it was over. Childress playing much better tonight as well. I really like this group we have on the floor of Delk, Childress, Smooth, Harrington and Willis. This may be our best lineup we can put on the floor.

Any reason to knock Walker. If it wasn't for his first half this game would not have been a win. We had a 14 point lead in the forth with Walker playing and we went down to 11 with him on the bench.

it was a great TEAM win, yes Walker was lights out in the first half, but he ended the night with 7 TURNOVERS and considered to fire blanks at the FT line, keep things in perspective, Walker is a great player but he NEEDS the other guys to step up around him and in this game they did, Al, Chill, Smoove, Tony

Quote:

it was a great TEAM win, yes Walker was lights out in the first half, but he ended the night with 7 TURNOVERS and considered to fire blanks at the FT line, keep things in perspective, Walker is a great player but he NEEDS the other guys to step up around him and in this game they did, Al, Chill, Smoove, Tony

Maybe the recap will explain some things to you.

http://www.nba.com/games/20041222/DALATL/recap.html

Getting a player who wants to win and who is willing to motivate the team should be a plus. At least to anyone who wants a team to win.

gotta love terry's quote

"To let a team like that score 100 points, it means that you're not playing defense out there."

It's called not blocking out. Not blocking out is LAZY

play and that's why the Hawks where able to win. How

many offensive rebounds and putbacks/dunks did the

Hawks get? Oh, JT... Doesn't look like you have replaced

Steve Nash out there=)

game but JT lit the Hawks up. I'm not a Jason Terry fan but I thought he played pretty well last night. He is definetly a better shooter by far than anyone on the Hawks roster.

The Hawks played well last night. I really liked the play of the rooks.

We really need a lot of pieces though for this to be just a .500 team.

I did thank Dampier was a laugher.

Walker has serious skills, if it wasnt for him, we would have been blown out.

Wow, how about Josh Howard!