• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interesting thought....

Diesel

• Premium Member

J-Chill/1st(2007) for Joe Johnson...

I like Chill, but I would love to have Johnson and his three point shooting.

Then, we'd have to do something with AL or AW

So that we can play:

C/Al or AW/Smoove/Johnson/Lue...

and get Paul in the draft!

First of all, why would Pheonix do a trade like this? They are looking for big bodies for the playoffs not a frail body like Chillz.

This doesn't help Pheonix at all. They are in the thick of a championship run. They are not rebuilding.

Pheonix would never do this!!

• Premium Member

Why did Phoenix trade for JJ?

2ndly, Phoenix would do it to avoid losing JJohnson outright in FAcy or at least not having to Overpay for JJ to match someones offer then have problems financially when it comes to a Stoudamire resign. What it amounts to is getting a salary scale replacement for Johnson in Chillz AND a 1st rounder to boot.

I would see your point about salary scale replacement "if" they were not a championship caliber team vying for a ring.

If they don't get a big body for Johnson they are not trading him. Pheonix management has said that according to ESPN reports. They will keep him if they don't get a big body.

So it makes no sense for them to be trading for Chillz. He doesn't fit the bill.

Sorry...this will never happen. Wasted time talking and thinking about it.

Sometimes I scratch my head when I read some of these post. Where in the living world are you getting these fantasy trades from?? Are you just waking up one day saying, man I think I will post a Shaq for Jason Collier trade? Wow!!

Some of this stuff you are posting is not even rumor. Are you dreaming these trades up or are you getting information that leads you to think something like these trades will happen??

• Admin

The way they are playing now they are not going to trade JJ for a player that is going to help them 2 - 3 years from now (not to mention the fact they are already loaded at swingman). They are going to trade JJ for a player that will help them compete for a championship now.

I agree, I see some stupid ideas on here. Stop playing NBA 2k5 and thinking that is reality!!! COME TO THE REAL WORLD!! Childress is going no where, if I see him in one more trade scenario for anyone other than a star, I'm going to throw up. We arem't going to trade our #6 pick after only a few months for anyone just decent. If anyone is gone, obviously it is Walker. The only way we trade him is for a center. I see a possibly 2-4 team deal where we end up getting Dalembert and some contracts form teams like the Knicks, but right now there is no telling. I will sayt one thing, I sure wish we had kept Bobby Sura, and I always did like Dickau, maybe BK will think a little harder next time before he gets rid of someone.

• Premium Member

Atlanta trades: Boris Diaw-Riffiod (No games yet played in 2004/05)

PF Antoine Walker (20.1 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 3.7 apg in 40.1 minutes)

Atlanta receives: PF Kenny Thomas (11.1 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.4 apg in 28.8 minutes)

SF Aaron McKie (1.2 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 1.3 apg in 12.6 minutes)

C Jake Voskuhl (2.0 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 0.5 apg in 10.3 minutes)

SG Joe Johnson (15.9 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 3.6 apg in 39.5 minutes)

Change in team outlook: +10.1 ppg, +7.7 rpg, and +3.1 apg.

Philadelphia trades: PF Kenny Thomas (11.1 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 1.4 apg in 28.8 minutes)

SF Aaron McKie (1.2 ppg, 1.9 rpg, 1.3 apg in 12.6 minutes)

PG Kevin Ollie (1.4 ppg, 1.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 7.4 minutes)

C Samuel Dalembert (6.3 ppg, 6.7 rpg, 0.5 apg in 22.1 minutes)

Philadelphia receives: Boris Diaw-Riffiod (No games yet played in 2004/05)

PF Antoine Walker (20.1 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 3.7 apg in 40.1 minutes)

Change in team outlook: +0.1 ppg, -6.9 rpg, and -0.3 apg.

Phoenix trades: C Jake Voskuhl (2.0 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 0.5 apg in 10.3 minutes)

SG Joe Johnson (15.9 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 3.6 apg in 39.5 minutes)

Phoenix receives: PG Kevin Ollie (1.4 ppg, 1.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 7.4 minutes)

C Samuel Dalembert (6.3 ppg, 6.7 rpg, 0.5 apg in 22.1 minutes)

Change in team outlook: -10.2 ppg, -0.8 rpg, and -2.8 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED