• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can you believe

Diesel

• Premium Member

After many a bad Babcock drafts that we can actually have 2 guys who make the all rookie first team???

I mean, as I have it now:

Okafor, Howard, Deng, Chillz, Gordon...

However with equal PT, we could see:

Okafor, Howard, Smoove, Chillz, Gordon.

Also, look for Iguodala numbers to fall with the intro of CWEBB.

They also had the chance to move Marshall the way we did Walker. But because Babcock was so insistant that Jalen Rose be part of any deal, the Raptors got no young talent or draft picks in return. All they'll have is Marshall's contract off the books and they will watch him sign with someone else next year.

If we could get Bosh, there should be no question about how much we like Harrington or whether we want to part with him. Bosh has superstar potential. Harrington will only get a little better than he is now. I could see Harrington as a 20 and 8 guy for a bad team if he kept filling out (usually guys get stronger until about 27), but he'll never be a number one option on a playoff contender. Bosh could be just thatn, a 22 and 11 guy with a couple blocks like a Garnett or Duncan. I'm not kidding.

The question is, if you had Bosh to build around and you were a lottery team, what business would you have in trading him for a mid first and a worse player? That would be ridiculous. Even Pete recognized the value of a young, proven athletic bigman.

We have to focus on stealing their picks. We might be able to do Harrington for their first in the upcoming lottery and another first, plus some garbage.