Missed most of the game... He is probably in the dog

house or something. Man, Lue got his chops busted by

Mo Williams who? One place for the Hawks to start is

a upgrade at PG in the offseason. Googs has made a few

big shots the last few games... He might still have

something left as a backup afterall... But it still

doesn't make much sense for him to play more than

Smith.

He did okay in the first half. I think it was just a case of Coach Woodsen wanting to go with Josh Childress since he has been playing well but Childress missed a wide open 3pointer that could have made the difference in the otucome of the game. No I don't think Josh Smith would have hit the 3ponter either but J-Smoove's defense would have helped blocked some easy baskets scored by the Bucks in the last few minutes of the game. Coach Woodsen should have had Smoove in during crunch time because he is the only shotblocker we have on the team and he is a goodrebounder. I think that Gugliotta can help this team some. I think Googs needs to look for his shot more. I know he isn't the Googs that Played with the T-Wolves and Suns years ago but him hitting that long 2pointer towards the end of the game proves he can hit a open jumpshot. Guguliotta should get more touches than Ekezie. I think that we just need to find out what players we need on the floor at the end of the game that will help us win and not to knock J-Chidress but SMoove gets the nod in my book because he is a better shotblocker.

Smith got pulled because he was making stupid mistakes that should be expected of a 19 year old rookie. I was glad to see danta in there. I wish Childress would take the ball to the basket more. That spin move in the first quarter was incredible as was the coast to coast layup in the second half.

With Josh Childress not being a good shooter and

having that shooting form that is likely what he

is going to have to do because that's probably

what he does best on offense. I missed his first

period moves. Sometimes it sucks that I don;t get

to watch all the games like I used too... Other

times it seems like a good thing considering the

teams record and all.

i don't understand why chill was chosen over smoove instead of both playing together...

we aren't gonna have googs next year or when we are contenders, so why give him SO much time?

if smoove makes mistakes, then u pull him, but don't then sit him the rest of the game! 15 mins is ridiculous unless there is more than just a bad pass going on that we don't know about...

and danta made some mistakes when he was out there, but i still want him to get more time, as i think he's a player, just needs time to work out his mistakes and gain confidence...like smoove/chill...and lue is doing well, but let ivey play more!

• Moderators

I agree. I don't think we're keeping Lue either so why not let Ivey play more.

I didn't see the whole game but I don't understand why we don't run some plays for the young guys. Its time to let Smoove develop a little post game.

Min FG 3Pt FT Off Reb Ast TO Stl Blk PF Pts

24 3-6 0-0 0-0 0 8 1 1 1 1 2 6

I only see him as having one turnover. He had the most rebounds. I thought thats what woody wanted. 8 rebounds in 24 minutes is good. I think Harrington just got alot of minutes tonight maybe. He had 42. I would still rathere see smoove out there than gugs.

Woody has repeatedly stated that he's trying to win games. I guess he feels Googs gives him a better chance than JSmith. Smoove seems to be on a short leash. Anytime he makes a mistake or misses a shot, he gets yanked out of the game. I don't see Woody do that with any other player. Last night I saw Smoove looking over his shoulder any time someone was at the line because he thought Woodson was going to pull him out. He didn't play all that bad last night. He was hitting the glass and didn't really force any shots that I can remember. He made one bad pass, but I think we retained possesion on it anyway. Desmond Mason was beating him pretty bad. I was pretty frustrated with Woody for not letting him play more. Chances are that Googs won't even be with the team next year, but he's eating up some minutes.

Atlanta fans don't come to the games to watch Tom Guggliota shoot 15 footers. They come to watch these young kids the Hawks are promoting. How about letting them play a little more Woody.

I was very frustrated that JSmoove was not in the game on D to prevent the bucks from constantly penetrating into the lane in crunch time. JSmoove could have blocked Mo's late shot as well as Fizer's late shot. Good game from JChill who looks more and more comfortable as of late. I though Ivey also played well in the limited minutes he played. I know that Lue had a good shooting night but Ivey should be getting more minutes. We made the Walker move for the pick and to allow the kids to play. Woody, let the kids play already!

• Moderators

I totally agree. I'd rather see the rooks, but it is possible that they are trying to protect Smoove from total burn out. He's admitted that the physical toll of the nba season is more than he thought. We think because he's 19 he doesn't feel it, but when you go from 20-30 games against little guys to 80 against big ones it will wear you down.

I'd still like to see him get the ball more on offense though. He needs to learn to create his shot. Now is a great time for that.