• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Your going to be kissing BK's @ss in 2 years

BlackHawkDown

I think most likely we got as much as possible for Walker, but I was just giving Blaw the benefit of the doubt. However, you can never know for sure if you got the most possible. You can say that BK made the best trade from his perspective. If we had another GM they might have gotten more or less, we can't know for sure.

Well Said.....If you look at the stats we are actually better after the trade of Walker. It is not showing up in the the win column (more because of coaching) but it wasn't showing up when Walker was here either.

This team should have won at least 3 games since Walker was gone.

Don't get me wrong this team is not very talented (No big man, and no outside threat), but they are playing competitive ball and they are winning 75% of the game. The last 25% they lose in my estimation because of coaching.

• Premium Member

He is saying that we traded JT

and what we got is Delk and a 1st maybe next season, maybe not...

In that respect it's a fair argument. However, you got to consider everything we got for JT.

JT for Delk, future 1st, and Capspace.

If we like, we can go out and resign Toine in the offseason.

The question is would you?

What I am saying is you can't cry about losing Toine if you are not willing to sign him in the offseason. In that way of thinking, we actually won. Because had we kept Toine, we would have still had to answer the question do we want to resign him? If the answer is NO, then your argument is very weak.

However, if your answer is that we should resign him, then it's just as easy that we go out and make him an offer that Boston couldnt match if they wanted to. That would be about 9-10 million to start.

The way we win is that we have a 1st rounder in the future. I highly doubt that we get it this year because Denver is really playing well. However, next year, we probably will get it and the way the Lakers look, i think it will turn out to be a lottery pick for us.

In the meanwhile, we have cap space and we have set out self up to draft high.

Your point about Reef, Big Dog, and JT were heard but let's be honest... Those guys were not going to win. Moreover, None of those guys were BK type players. Because he's the GM, we have to trust him to put together his type of team. when it's together then we can judge....