• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's going on in Cleveland?

Weez

I realize that they had an 'easier' schedule to start the season...but what has happened? why the fall...it's de javu all over again. Carmelo's team streaking towards the playoffs, LeBron's falling faster than a rock in water, and many a spectator shaking their heads...

but why the decline?

Silas got the shaft, no argument here...but is LeBron really LeBron...or is he following the 'Jordan road' to winning?

That team has been strug-ga-ling for reasons unbeknownst to the casual observer (what I have become). why? Who's to blame? or who's not doing what?

• Admin

1. no depth

2. Eric Snow aint what he was

3. Mcginnis is hurt and wasn't playing well for a while there. early on he was a consistant 13-15ppg

4. easier schedule in 1st half

I think if Mcginnis hadn't slipped, they would have been better. But late in the year, your playoff competition is either clicking or they aren't. The Cavs weren't clicking and all their competition was. Boston, Chicago, etc, are all playing their best ball of the year right now.

I think people need to not over react though. They just need to recognize what went wrong and fix it. They'll make the playoffs, which they didn't do last year. So they've improved. I don't think it reflects bad on Lebron. He's doing it all out there. THey just need guys around him who can be consistant.

But LeBron alone, given his performances, should at least be keeping them in the playoff race...right?

didn't they sign someone (another bu pg)? Gooden has been playing better, though I haven't seen much from Z coinciding (?)?

they should still be winning a few more games than they have been...especially with their excellence at home...

I actually like the gm firing. not the principle, but the timing...

From what I've been hearing about Lebron, is he's trying to do too much. Also he is just looking for his stats, but I'm not trying to take anything away from him.

I've been watching a good bit of the Cavs games lately, and notice alot of people are starting to wonder what is really going on in his head. People are also saying that he has all theses goals that lead to him putting up great numbers on paper, but he really needs to get everyone involved.

They act like Lebron has zero talent around him, but the Cavs have one of the best centers, Drew Gooden, but still need some power guys to that can play defense.

At least when MJ was travelling the initial playoff road he had some tough guys to back him up in Oakley and Woolridge who would get amongst things and not be afraid to challenge the opposition physically. Cleveland Has Z, who is not really a banger. The 'x-factor' in this current situation may be the departure of Boozer. Imagine if Cleveland had that near 20-10 player who brings physical presence down low. Teams dont do well these days unless they have 3 legit options (look at Bulls, Spurs, Rockets champions) or a hell of a support crew like LA did in the Kobe-Shaq years. Boozer would have made a nice Lebron-Z-Booz triage.

Lebron has too much to carry.

bad defense bad offense.

coaching to blame.

always a man open for an easy hoop for opponents.

no movement on offense.

silas was a stubborn bastard refused to play pavlovic and jackson even tho they're the best 3point shooters on the team.

welch sucks balls, can't shoot, not worth a second rounder let alone 1st.

Harris can't shoot and that's his only job.

McGinnis is acting jailblazerish.

Lebron playing one on one while everybody watches.

There is one MAJOR reason that Cleveland is faultering: Big Z...

Looks at his numbers before the all-star break and afterwards. He's wearing down big time.

Also, in their last 5 games, Z has failed to score in double-digits twice, both losses. When he scores at or around 20, and grabs at or around 10 boards, they don't lose much...