• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Robinson will be playing with his former rivalry

Blunt91

I was just thinking that Robinson already knows one player on our team really well. That player is Alan Henderson. To my knowledge they grew up in the same Hometown of Gary Indiana, although I think they went to different Highschools. They played against each other in college, one at Purdue the other at Indiana. Maybe Hendu can help Big Dog with his transition to the Hawks organization even if it is nothing more than talking to him about the Good old days.

probably has the LEAST trade value on the team. I mean, hes a good BACKUP PF in this stage of his career... but other GMs dont think hes worth his $$$.

Hes hard to trade... if there was a good deal on the table, im sure babcock would have pulled the trigger.

I think we should trade him for an UPCOMING FREE AGENT next year (just to clear up cap). anybody know of any good candidates?

• Premium Member

Yeah, I remember the big todo about Hendu=Grob while they were at IU and Perdue respectively. GRob is probably the best shooting Sf in the game now. Hendu is still plagued with knee injuries. I wonder if they will become good friends??