• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Deron Williams as a shooter

lynred

• Premium Member

Talent is talent and going to/staying in school doesn't take that away unless you get injured. Guys don't get to ride a burst of hype into the draft and get selected higher than they should.

yes, it does. it's why guys come out 'when their stock is high'. see marcus banks. see will avery.

talent is not talent. it's yet another reason i'm a proponent of the age-limit. buffers against some of the current methodology of 'breaking guys down' who 'stay in college too long.'

• Premium Member

I don't think it will hurt M. Williams Draft spot. I think that the fact that Williams didn't start will effect his maturity. He is seen (still) more as Potential than he is seen of ready to go talent.

Chris Thomas was ready to go 2 yrs ago. His game hasn't gotten much better and he has lost place in the draft.

I think Felton is a toss up. I would think it would benefit him to go in a draft that wasn't so full of PGs.. First off because there are not a lot of teams that have PG needs. Secondly, When compared to Paul, Williams, and Jack.. I don't know if he's better than any of them. Although, his defense may take him pass Jack.