• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NFL DRAFT

cyman3

Heisman Trophy winner, Jason White, goes undrafted. due to injuries, im guessing? but several of his buddies were drafted. a big day for the Sooners.

Chang, who broke records left and right for Hawaii goes undrafted.

no GA TECH players were drafted.

Packers get a STEAL w/ their draft pick. The future Brett Farve replacement.

any surprises? or thoughts?

wat about the falcons players, anyone got any good info on them?

I like the Falcons' receiver. I hope he has the work ethic to max out his potential (which is substantial). If he's lazy, though, he won't ever be a top receiver.

I like Babineaux a lot, but I was hoping for Patterson in the 2nd. Patterson ended up going to the Eagles, though, in the first round.

The defensive end from FSU looks like a very solid choice. The other guys I hadn't heard of, and I think they're just for depth/special teams. Every player we drafted was super athletic. All the defensive guys supposedly had 'motors'...that's something Mora/McKay like.

On the whole, I give our draft a C+ because I think we really needed a CB, and we didn't get one with 8 picks. I also wanted a blocker for Vick...didn't happen. There was a tackle from Tenn Tech taken in the 5th or so.

We also drafted 3 guys who will be strictly special teams players, and I'm not sure we had the freedom to do that, given our lack of depth at DB and OL.

The main guys I wanted in the 1st round just ended up going to high, namely Pollack.