• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Go Spurs!

• Admin

he gets back down the floor, gets in front of his man and gets a hand up. He's doing what he's supposed to do. He also collapses on opposing players when they drive the lane like he should. There's nothing wrong with his defense at all.

• Admin

I could care less. The spurs are my favorite team other than the Hawks. Bigdog is just aong for the ride. He hasn't seen any minutes since the Denver series either.

I don't think anyone out of the east is going to be able to handle the spurs. They are too deep and too good both defensively and offensively.

amare could improve on D. he's not horrible. some of his problems can be attributed to their small ball and the fact that nash is horrible and people have to help him.

i think pistons and heat can handle them. bowen cant guard everyone on pistons, and shaq requires so much attention that others will get looks.

Plays defense about like Theo Ratliff... Blocks shots

and that's about it. That's about all I've seen him

do this year. Really it doesn't look like his One on

One his defense is anything to brag about. Or I should

say that what it appears from the games I've seen

him in.

But Philly dude is right... Nashs bad defense can make

everybody look bad so who knows? As good of a season

as the Suns had, but possibly should consider trading

Nash if they truly want to contend for a title.

• Admin

The Heat will get destroyed. Shaq, as he is right now, can be guarded straight up. Or they can let him go off for 25+,which is about all he's good for, and lock down everyone else. They don't have the scoring depth or the defense to match up with the spurs.

Detroit will match up with them and that's who I expect to make it to the finals. But Detroit also lacks the scoring that it will take to get it done against them. The spurs don't need Bowen to cover everyone. Just their best wing player, which he can do easily. The spurs team defense is good enough to limit transition baskets and to stop them enough in the half-court. In the end their offensive ability will be the difference.

It won't be a blow out by any stretch. But I see them taking it in 6.

Spurs are playing some beautiful basketball.

I love Ginobili's game (even tho he can get out of control at times- u gotta love his ENERGY. how can u NOT ROOT for a guy who tries SOOOOO HARD?

but lotta props to AMARE STOUDEMIRE. The guy plays hard and didnt back away from TIM DUNCAN (Mr MVP candidate year in and year out). He was not scared at all to face Duncan head on. Amare's game saving block vs Duncan is the MAIN REASON why the Suns won that 1 game vs the spurs.

i really want to see a SPURS vs DETROIT series. if Miami beats Detroit, i say Spurs take it vs Miami. but if its Spurs vs Detroit...

- Hamilton vs Ginobili = great matchup. You have Bowen guarding Hamilton and Prince guarding Ginobili?

- 2 Wallaces vs Duncan, Horry + Mohammed

- Parker vs Billups

then the chess match between 2 of the best coaches in the NBA (Brown vs Pop).

i can see it now, its going 7 games. the team who makes the BIG SHOTS at the end, wins it.

spurs would probably beat heat, but not pistons. pistons D is very good and they have people to throw at duncan. chauncey will go at parker/udrih/barry (whoever they throw at PG) all series. hamilton vs. Bowen will be a key matchup. i expect 'sheed to not take any games off in the finals.

heat role players have suprised me so that series could be close also.