• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bogut Video from Milwaukee workout

Lascar78

I think it's a pretty sure thing that BK will take Marvin. The question is, will he keep him or trade him? I am hoping he keeps him, because the trades I am seeing would probably make us a middle of the road team with little chance for greatness.

• Premium Member

On one hand, I like Paul the way you like Bogut. So, getting Marvin is like a consolation prize. Also, I think a star PG, or even a rock solid one, will have more of a positive impact on our team now and in the future. On the other hand, I truly trust BK. Even if he pulled some sh#t out of his ass and took Green or Felton, I'd be 100% behind him.

Despite it all though, I think BK is going to take a PG. Yeah, I know about the promise that people say he made. But, lol...yeah. What did BK say again?

Mrs. Knight - "Honey, did you pick up my dress from the cleaners?"

Billy the Kidd - "I think you have to look at it this way... If I were to be driving, and in control of the vehicle and not driven, and you told me to go and pick up your dress, I would be in favor of picking it up under the circumstances for which you needed the dress. Certainly, I would not be adverse to doing such a thing for my wife, time permitting."

Yeah. He could have very well made a promise to Marvin. And he will probably take him...BUT, that doesn't mean he won't trade him.

seeing as how he cant be #4 for the Bucks due to the number being retired, its just fitting that he puts on #4 for us. I wonder if they went through as much when Marvin was there with the jersey, stadium theme, name plate, etc as they did for Bogut.