E-Muss or Stotts to be coach of Bucks?

Admin

I think it would be really great for these guys to get another chance in the NBA. I think they are both quality coaches who hopefully learned from their experiences.

Quote:

NBA sources confirmed the Bucks, who fired Terry Porter, have spoken to ex-Golden State coach Eric Musselman.

-- Boston Globe

Just over a month after saying Terry Porter was staying around to complete his 3-year contract, Bucks GM Larry Harris did a U-turn. What happened in between to change his mind? Porter resisted surrounding himself with a staff to support him in his weaker areas, insisting on hiring his friends instead. Rick Majerus must be on tap to take over. Majerus is a long-time friend of owner/Senator Herb Kohl, the driving force in this reversal and every other important ending. Former assistant Terry Stotts, currently on the Warriors' bench, also has the senator's respect. There also are rumbling that Doug Collins may re-surface in some capacity, if not coach, then the front office.

-- New York Post

With my personal experience with Muss ...

I think he's a really good coach. He does things the "right way" instead of catering to his players. That was his downfall. If Foyle, one of the nicest guys in the NBA, lose some faith in Muss, then that says a lot. I agree, I hope he learns from his experience with GS and some how finds a middle ground.