• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LA Clippers too Deep

The Clippers are too deep, they will undoubtedly have to move one of their Point Gaurds and a Forward

C :Kandi / Rooks

PF:Brand / Ely

SF:Odom / Maggette / Wilcox

SG:Richardson / Piatkowski / Stith

PG:Miller / Jaric / Dooling

Ely-lotterypick

Wilcox-lottery pick

Jaric - supposedly the best point gaurd in Europe

Dooling- has put up decent numbers as a backup/not great but respectable

Maggette- next sixth man of the year

Piatkowski - sucks. But I am sure I only think that because BHD is racist.

We could make a move on one of these players except Piatkowski unless we switched him for CC, I would do that in a minute. Ely,Wilcox are going to be good in a year or two.

1)I see Kandi in their long term plans. I mean, the guy is flat out BIG and got game. Hes an above average starting center in this league, a keeper in my book.

2)Brand (who i think is UNDERRATED) might get traded in a year or so... just a gut feeling

3)This team has TALENT and ATHLETICISM, but they cant afford to pay all their stars...

It is pretty much the popular opinion of many especially the media that LAC cant keep a team together, but this is the first time they have ever had a team that has championship potential. They will pay their starting lineup and Maggette. They may spend a lot esp. in luxury tax but. Look at their market, LAC and LAL battling for a western championship every year will either make them the second or third richest franchise in the NBA or lead to a move to St. Louis.

PS how the hell is St Louis a top 10 Market yet loses or doesn't have franchises. NFL - Cardinals moved. NBA - the Hawks left 30 years ago.

"how the hell is St Louis a top 10 Market yet loses or doesn't have franchises. NFL - Cardinals moved. NBA - the Hawks left 30 years ago."

- Maybe it was one of those "dramatically increasing" cities (both in population and business). Same thing with ATL after the 96 Olympics.

St. Louis still has THE RAMS, the CARDINALS, i donno [censored] about hockey so they might have a team... they just need a NBA team. At least they have Nelly...

i dont take him too seriously at all when it comes down as an artist, but he sure is a heck of an entertainer.

girls on music videos, im not sure if the singer has a choice (maybe some, but 100% power)? The girls are provided- im taking a guess, take it or leave it type thing???

Sisqo's appearance is flat out DENNIS RODMAN, but hey... i havent heard him on the news about any CRIMES or DRUGS- and the kids still go crazy over the THONG SONG... so more power to u Sisqo... lol