• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

PAT RILEY

shock

Do you feel that Shaq is blaming SVG for their playoff collapse? I dont consider it to be anyone's fault, but Shaq was definitely shown to be on the downside of his career and yet they still almost won, due to terrific coaching by SVG. Had Flash not gotten hurt they would have probably been the NBA champs, or at least the EC Champs.

My money about this situation is on my opinion that Riley is a punk. He just cant stand to see SVG take Miami to places that he never could and he has that itch to come back. I believe is something happens and Riley makes himself HC again, it will be because of his desire to run the franchise back into the ground and not because of anything related to Shaq.

• Admin

as he usually does, about his role. His complaints were in direct relation to their game 7 loss and his "role in the 4th quarter". Do you really think Riley is going to sell his man down the river, the guy that he hand picked to take his job when he was done with it? The same guy that coached a Shaqless heat into the 2nd round the previous year. Unless the guy who holds the key to his championship dreams and just happened to get a fat extension, had something to say? If Shaq said what he said to the media, what do you think he would say to Riley himself?

I guess we will never know for sure. But if it happens I put the blame squarely on Shaq. THis is the 3rd team he's been on where he's bitched about "his role" and it eventually led to the coach being fired.

I thought Pat "Joked" last year after that got Shaq

that he wished he still coached the team or he would

like to coach the team or something like that. If it's

true I doubt Shaq is responsable.

Personally, I think coaches like Larry Brown and Pat

Riley have as big of an ego as alot of the players. I

think years of success does it to some coaches aswell.