• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody know if hawks are getting new uniforms.

hotboyj

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/h...04/17notes.html

quote from article:

"The NBA recognized that the Hawks' new ownership would like to put its imprint on the team, and there wasn't time for a new logo or a complete uniform redesign"

Has anyone heard any new news about getting new jeresys, because I've been waiting for a new design for about 10 yrs, but they would always just make minor modifications and it would look like the same jersey.

We could use a new logo too.

I am hoping they get it done this year, so when JJ and Curry are putting us in the playoffs, I will actually wear their jersey when I buy it.

Other than keeping it in your closet to say you support the team.

So far only Detroit has gotten a new logo.

well they did change the uniforms last year. Minor changes, but they did look significantly better. I agree that we need new logos, possibly a return to the pacman.

I was also glad to see that they changed the paint around the court from red to black. I like to believe it's because I told them to do that, even though it's unlikely.

COME ON DOWN CURRY, COME ON DOWN!

Quote:

That big hawk, with the spread out wings is the ugliest logo. Im starting to see them use the one with just the Hawk head. I think thats a good idea.

Yuck yuck yuck! I think the exact opposite. The full hawk is ok (not great), just the head is horrible.

I agree on the bulls jerseys though. I like those and the pacers jerseys

• Moderators

This is more fun than free agent talk

I like the hawk better too because its closer to the old pac man logo (which of course is the best). Plus how can I draw that giant winged hawk in the margins of my social studies notebook?

Quote:

This is more fun than free agent talk

I like the hawk better too because its closer to the old pac man logo (which of course is the best). Plus how can I draw that giant winged hawk in the margins of my social studies notebook?

I like Detroits new logo... Seems semi retro to me and

possibly it's something the hawks could shoot for.