• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Round Out Trade

RLHawk

Here is a trade I have thought would be good for us for a while, but want to know what you think.

Atlanta sends DG/CC to Denver for James Posey/George McCleod

The trade is obviously not a blockbuster, but it gives us a good 2/3 defensive combo player in Posey. His shooting is a little inconsistent, but Denver doesn't want him anymore. He can back-up DJ and GR and get a lot of minutes using mainly his defense and reboounding as his role. It also gives us a ending contract in McCleod. He is a good shooter if left alone for the times when we need to give someone a break. It gets rid of 2.5M next year in salary in CC.

JT/DD

DJ/JP

GR/JP/GM

SAR/Hendu

Theo/Nazr

Denver may just bite because the have worn tired of Posey. Dion will give them a lot of athleticism and scoring capability and when you are rebuilding a team, that is very important. They need someone that they can just say "Go score". The trdae for a little more contract in CC, but they get athletic at the backup 3 spot. He is use to playing the back-up and McCleod doesn't fit in to there team, because he can't create his own shot or shoot well when defended as a #2/3 option.

Not to be anal, but it's spelled McCloud. Denver tried to trade him at the deadline last year, so he is expendable. He would be a good vet to have: his contract expires, he can shoot although his % didn't reflect that last year, he can play multiple positions. He's also a team first guy and stepped in at PG last year when Hardaway went down. You're not going to win with him there, but it's good to have in an emergency. With Posey, we wouldn't need to sign Ira and could pick up a big man with the open spot. Too bad Haslem and Willis signed away. I've posted this trade before on RealGM with bad reveiws. It's a solid trade for both. Nuggets fans seem to think Posey is woth a lot more than Glover. I say add a 2nd rounder next year and call it even. They need O and we need D. The sticky part is adding Crawford's contract. Good trade RLHawk!