• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

K's Top 5 Most Annoying People in NBA Media

KZ3

5.) Jim Gray - This guy does not leave people alone...before games, after games, right in the middle of a shower, it doesn't matter to him. If you are anybody worth talking to, he will hunt you down, stick a microphone in your face, and make you answer the stupidest and most rage provoking questions...."How disappointed are you that you lost probably the most important game you will ever play in your lifetime?" etc. etc.

4.) Bill Walton - If you've watched an NBA game on NBC in the past year or so, you know what I'm talking about. This guy picks fights with the other sportscasters on national tv, and mindlessly repeats stupid catchphrases. I don't know what's more annoying, the fact that he says "Throw it down big man" 10 times a game, or the fact that he gets paid to do it.

3.) Stinger - This guy must be smoking something before, during, and after games, because he finds everything funny enough to laugh at.

Bob: "Terry shoots and misses the 3ball off the backrim"

Stinger: "Yes he did Bob, huh huh, huh huh, huh huh"

I find it interesting though, that his chuckles always come in pairs.

2.) Chad Ford - I don't have any respect for a man who paraphrases other people's work and makes it his own, and then proceeds to insult those who challenge him. If he's an "insider", then you'd better take an umbrella outside because all the flying pigs are going to have to take a crap sooner or later.

1.) [censored] Vitale - or should we call him Duke Vitale. This guy is famous for being annoying. If there's one bad thing about March Madness, it's him. 80% of his dialogue consists of "Yeah baby","diaper dandies", and "jason williams". He seems to get a particular kick out of "diaper dandies" too. I'm sure he'll find it equally amusing when, in 10 years or so he loses control of his bladder and bowel movements.

How can ya hate on Dickie V baby?!?! He's happy action fun time!! LMAO OK it does grind the nerves a little bit haha, but I'd say Ahmad Rashaad and Pete Vescey beat out Vitale easily. I'd also throw David Aldridge (such a smug bastard) and Fred Carter (point this finger, pal). Craig Sager would'nt make my list, but his pimpin wardrobe would LOL and just for a little hometown flavor, throw Terrance 'I hate everydamnedthing' Moore on the coals. PS, I like the Stinger LOL even though I have a sneaky suspicion that he inherited JR's bong collection somewhere along the way.

1)Bill Walton-Horry and Kobe [censored] rider.He gives Kobe

props for missing shots.He is horrible!

2)Jim Gray-He reaks moron from his voice to his clothes.

3)Chad Ford-Agree with the other guy.He should come up with

his own stuff if he wants to attempt to sound like a expert.

4)David Aldridge-moron

5)Bob Rathburn....cut him out and leave the broadcast both with

Stinger and someone else.