• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's top 10 SharpShooters!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

1. Ray Allen. Why not start here. He's not the guy who is only there for the clutch shot but he's putting them up all game long.

2. Wesley Persons! This guy is shooting like 47% from 3 and .500 from the field!!!

3. Robert Horry. Had to put him in there. He's a great clutch shooter (because shaq leaves him open) but I worry about his production all yr long.

4. Steve Smith. Another guy who puts them up.

5. Antwan Walker. I don't like the fact that he's a PF and he shoots the 3 but he's a Pf and he shoots the 3!

6. Wally World. Gotta do something. This guy was a good outside shooter in college and now.

7& 8. The Barry Brothers. Brent and Jon Barry are both really good outside shooters. Both sharpshooters without a doubt.

9. Steve Nash. Never leave him alone. He makes his living on the line!

10. Hubert Davis. Watch him. Now that Jordan has gotten Alexander out of the way, watch him.

HM - Alan Houston, Eric Piakwoski, Jason Terry, Baron davis.

5. Antwan Walker. I don't like the fact that he's a PF and he shoots the 3 but he's a Pf and he shoots the 3!

well in that case you can bump walker and insert rasheed wallace since he shoots a ton of 3's nowadays and had a higher percentage than walker last year...