• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK REFUSES TO SHAKE BELKIN'S HAND

Lascar78

If you ever saw pictures of the stock brokers, the day the stock market crashed, then you would think BK should be there.

This has clearly taken a toll on BK, and all Belkin can do is smile and say we are now ready to win championships.

That right there is the coldest sh*t i've ever seen.

• Premium Member

...adding insult to injury. Worst case scenario, Belkin's Hawks will not get a cent of my money or an ounce of my support.

Sorry. But Belkin (through his logic, his statments, and his actions) is spitting on the city, the franchise, BK, his business partners, the mindless sheep-fans that he expects to make a profit off of, and all of our faces as true Hawks Fans.

This is THE Hawks lowpoint for me.

Then squeezed it till Belkin started crying..The Stews were talking about BK's handshake, said he had a ferocious grip.

I feel like BK looks..I have followed this franchise since I was a little kid in the 70's and this is the low point..Unless Stern steps in, this team is ruined..They won't get another dime of my money unless Belkin goes or has a serious change of heart.

Here is a quote from an interview Belkin did last year.

"If you don’t give to the community and spend positive proactive time supporting positive social programs, eventually that’s going to come back and hurt all of us."

I tell you he is not helping the community in Atlanta with what he is doing.

Quote:

"If you don’t give to the community and spend positive proactive time supporting positive social programs, eventually that’s going to come back and hurt all of us."

notice he said spend "time" not money...greedy evil heathen. man i haven't disliked someone this much in awhile.

• Moderators

Quote:

The next line was "You mean spend time in Atlanta? I don't give a rat's ass about that city. I probably won't go to more than 5 games the entire season. I thought you were talking about Boston. Go Celtics!"