• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is one pick worth all of this?

mrhonline

This Judge SUCKS...he is probably a celtics fan and would be fine with the Hawks sucking for a long time, I understand that basketball is a business and all, but I just dont think some judge should be able to decide something that is a BASKETBALL decision as well as a business decision, i mean this judge has a lot of nerve to make the statement that eventhough JJ is talented he doesn't feel Belkin is definitely wrong to think the Hawks are giving up to much for him, i mean...i think BK knows a little more about basketball than Belkin or so called " Judge" id say his Judgement SUCKS

I agree...it is obvious it is not about one pick. What this is about is Belkin not spending any money, running the franchise like the Clippers, which equates to "who cares if the team is a winner, so long as I turn a profit". I think the sad thing is that if the JJ trade does not go through, Billy Knight is going to quit. Why would he want to stay around when his legs are being cut from underneath him? Any thoughts?

I can't believe the judge has a place to even say if he thought the deal was good or not. Belkin could have been blocking a signing of a minimum salary player, and the legal issues would have been the same.

His ruling should be based on if Belkin violated the ownership agreement or not.