• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bernie Mullin Says....

swolehawk2

We have 2 or 3 more deals approved by the owners that Knight is lookin to complete when this is over....790 the zone right now....also court proceedings going on right now we should be able to move forward today.

Board meeting at 3....Gearon...governor....then remove trade block JJ....the trade call happens....

I heard the same thing on 790 today and it is similar to what Mullin said yesterday. I wonder about the "2 or 3 deals". I suspect one of them is for Lue. Should the Judge rule today, then things could happen very quickly this weekend. I like Mullin and enjoy his interviews. This incident has clearly established that both BK and Mullin are very committed to this team.

I'm with Mullin. I'm not sold on the judge so I don't want to celebrate too early. In the initial ruling, the judge simply said that Stern's approval is a precondition for removing Belkin as the NBA governor. The judge didn't say, or even indicate, that Stern's approval would definitely lead to the removal of Belkin as the NBA governor.

It is still up to the judge to inteprete the key phrase in this whole issue, which is Belkin acting contrary to the wishes of the majority with respects to "a material matter that legally binds the team".

The judge could say not consummating a trade simply keeps the status quo, so it does not legally bind the team.

I hope I'm wrong b/c I want to see Belkin removed but I'm not gonna celebrate too early b/c it is still up to the judge.

Alright Chillz. What's the other 1 or 2? If Lue signs, doesn't that give the Hawks a plethora of guards?

Johnson, Childress, Ivey, Delk, Lue, Stoudamire. I'm not sure how many Mike Woodson wants to use in rotation, but I say the Hawks are pretty set at the guard position, even if Delk is moved as previously discussed. I would still like to see another big man signed/traded to go along with Collier, Pachulia, J. Smith, and Harrington.

• Premium Member

IMO, Delk is the odd man out. Salim replaces what Delk brings, but cheaper and with "more" range.

Delk would be more useful on a playoff team, so do you think the Hawks could get a backup big in exchange?

Any suggestions?