• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Has anyone here ever met another Squawker?

ATL_BALLER

1. JayWalker - pick his brain on all things Hawks

2. Dr. Zacharias D. Smith - surely hilarity will ensue.

3. Wretch - seems like a cool cat (I like the PM Dawn lyrics about non-conforming).

4. JoshSmithFan - more humor.

5. Diesel - is he really that egocentric, or is it simply a character he's invented.

Fascinating, I tell you.

Quote:

1. JayWalker - pick his brain on all things Hawks

2. Dr. Zacharias D. Smith - surely hilarity will ensue.

3. Wretch - seems like a cool cat (I like the PM Dawn lyrics about non-conforming).

4. JoshSmithFan - more humor.

5. Diesel - is he really that egocentric, or is it simply a character he's invented.

Fascinating, I tell you.

Hilarity? What's hilarious about me?

My top 5 would be:

1. Lascar: to apologize for misofrancy and buy him a beer

2. Diesel

3. JayWalker (I've seen him many times from my seats, but never said hello)

4. Wretch: because he'd likely be accompanied by one of the many fine ladies from his myspace page!

5. Chad Ford: since we know he reads this forum, and I'd like to bust his grille!

Quote:

4. Wretch: because he'd likely be accompanied by one of the many fine ladies from his myspace page!

Addendum: probably the wife smile.gif

• Admin

I've met Jaywalker, Inside_man and traceman. I met someone else there once also, but can't remember who it was.. I also sat a few rows over from Mikey Pamfilis. But never said anything to him.

At some point this season, I wouldn't mind putting together a little get together at a sports bar somewhere around town. Maybe take in a game, drink some beers, good times.

Quote:

At some point this season, I wouldn't mind putting together a little get together at a sports bar somewhere around town. Maybe take in a game, drink some beers, good times.

If beer is involved, count me in. What are some good sports bar candidates?

I have tried this on severl ocassions. It is hard to pick a game and the booths are rather expensive.

I have met a few squawkers. I have met Traceman and Jay sat with them at a couple of games. Truatlballer is my brother. I would love to meet all the guys and gals on the board. I have been reading and posting some on this board since the AJC days. wich brings me back to the question did we ever figure out if Diesal and walter were the same person?

I am local to the atlanta game I am down for any game any situation to meet. I will be there. I guess a month notice will do well for most and I am sure a weekend would be a prefrance.