• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The other Al trade we should do...

Diesel

that sounds both reasonable and in the team's best interest.

I'd do it in a second (and Indiana might as well).

fits the 'fair trade' mindset~

- both teams happy with what they receive;

- both teams wondering if they could have gotten more;

- player(s) fit on both teams...but at a risk.

it's really a pretty fair trade when you factor in all the variables.

bravo.

I'm not so sure Indy would jump in with both feet. They traded Al to us in the first place, I'm not so sure they want him back. If they were to do this trade, their roster would be pretty thin at the 5 with a couple of 4's (O'Neal & Foster) pretending to be 5's.

he is. no argument there...but is resigning Al at what it's going to cost to resign him (assuming Indy would do this deal) worth more to the franchise than having these two back up the pf/c positions;

when healthy pollard can be a great off the bench player (true, he hasn't been healthy).

harrison can play a little, at center no less.

yeah, that'd be worth it for us. in the long run for certain.

• Premium Member

Statwise Harrison's rebounding numbers aren't great, but he has good mechanics and just needs some playing time. Also, against the reports of him coming out of college, he's a hard worker. I think that he was doing well before his injury last season.

The difference between him and Curry is that right now, he's making less than 1 million dollars; whereas Curry wants a 7-10 million dollar per year deal... And Curry is Lazy with a heart problem.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Actually, it's really 1 guy.

Harrison.

Harrison is a definite C in this league and he has the skill set to be a very good one. I would gamble on that. I like Pollard for Depth purposes..

I'm convinced that Pollard could be had for a second rounder because the Pacers are in the luxury tax. (He's like their fifth big man).

For me, I'm not sure Harrison would enough of an upgrade over Zaza to justify losing Harrington.

• Premium Member

Pollard for a second rounder.

I would even push for Harrison for a second...

However, I doubt that Indy would go for that, I think they like him.

But Pollard is in the last yr of his deal. I think he is better than Collier and might play harder than the guys we have now! That's not to say tht he would be starting, However, I think he'd be a good BU.

• Premium Member

Rafer is too much of a head case... Although I like his game.

I would have thought that Miami would have shown him some interest but they went with the more conservative Williams.

If the deal were possible, I would look into moving Alston for a Big man.