• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: Would you still make the trade?

Diesel

so you liked the trade regardless of how the first rounder turns out? I guess that the first rounder is irrelevant to you...

to me however to fairly judge the trade I'd have to see how it pans out...

I do believe at this point the trade appears to be pretty even...

another bonus for memphis is that they might put a couple of extra hundred fans in the seats to see Lorenzen as well...

I dont see how any comparing of Lorenzen Wright and Shareef can be done once you watch them both play. Maybe Gasol is statistically more comparable but he can only be of similar value to your team if you already have a lowpost offensive presence on your team.

To me, it was debatable whether to have Alan Henderson or Lorenzen on the floor. If I had a team with Lo and Reef, it would never even cross my mind who to start if I only started one of them. I do like that Lo can backup center but I really had rather have Nazr on the floor in that case. Lo puts up fairly good stats but he seems to disappear some games. Reef may be off occasionally but he'll still get his 15 pts and 7 boards.

Gasol plays a nice Euro game. He may put up similar season numbers to Reef but I'm sure he rarely would be double teamed while making those numbers. Like said before, we wouldnt have drafted him anyways, we'd have Battier and therefore also no BigDawg.