• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Four Brothers

Blunt91

Once Again Blunt91 goes to the movies. This time I decided to check out the 4brothers starring Mark Wahlberg, Tyrese Gibson, Andre Benjamin and Garrett Hudlend. All 4 brothers were adopted by this lady named Evelyn Mercer. Each one has their own persona. Marky Mark is a former Hockey player who has a real quick temper. Tyrese is the ladies man(seems like he always plays that role). Andre 3000 is the family man and also the most business minded one. Garrett is the youngest of the group and a aspiring Rock artist. Their mother ends up getting killed during what appeared to be just a random grocery store hold up. On the surface it appeared that she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Well after all 4 guys come back home for the funeral they decided to take matters into their own hands and find out who exactly killed their mother. What they find out is that it was a whole lot deeper than just 2thugs killing their mother cause she was at the store during the robbery. I want go into more details but this movie has it's good action momments. I think Mark Wahlberg did the best job out of all of them. Wahlberg did a good job of blending in a "predominately" black film as a tough white guy who doesn't take any mess but is smoove at the same time. Some parts are a little graphic but that's how alot of John Singleton's moveies are like. I think the movie is worth checking out and I would give it a 4 out of 5stars.

Quote:

Bought ticket for Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and went in Four Brothers

Mike, I'm calling your parents. (There can't be that many Pamfilises around!)