• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Wretched Perspective

Wretch

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aplogies to anyone on this board who I may have offended. As it was not my intention. I was just sharing with Mr. Wretch that his comments were a bit offensive. And it's turned into something that I never meant for it to be. Again, my apologies to you all.

I tried numerous times to keep it private. However, the computer is telling me that "this member isn't accepting private messages" so I felt compelled to reply on this post.

As for you Wretch...I'm going to turn the other cheek on you man because you really have no idea who you're talking too and for future reference...you shouldn't be throwing things out there like that man. It's not safe!

• Premium Member

You can PM me all you want. I had no idea it wasn't accepting PMs. You could have just come out and said that though; instead of making an assumption about me. It doesn't matter whether you send anything or not, though really.

Turn the other cheek? You are the one who seemed to want to take it to another level, by calling me a coward! LoL I was only asking you to shut up or test your own theory.

I don't care who you are, what you think about me, or what you think of yourself. I know all that I need to know about you. I'll tell you what isn't safe - assuming first of all (which you have done much of) and, even moreso, assuming that you know anything about me.

Or what I am capable of.

I haven't assumed anything at all...I never called you a racist...i said it was a racist remark...which means it could in taken as an offensive remark....I would never take it to another level my man....I didn't understand why you started snapping and telling me to calm down and all this other stuff...took me off-guard.But, it's all good. You don't need to tell me to shut the hell up again though...that's not cool. I'm not your child...