• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

so I hear...

chillzatl

I think he was the Center Mullin was reffering to, but Woody said on 790 that they also plan to sign 1 or 2 other veturan big men to do the dirty work for us(set picks, rebound). I'm thinking Reggie Evans and the return of Dekembe Mutombo to Atlanta.

As for the Lue signing, I really like it. Not to many players in this league get overlooked as much as Tyronn. He adds so many things to this team both on and off the court. If it wasnt for him we would not have even gotten 13 wins! I am glad to lock up Tyronn for what will probobly be last 3 or 4 years of his career. It will be great for us to have him for the full year, and I think eventually he will be the starter for us.

Lue

JJ

Chill

Al

ZaZa

Key Players coming off the bench:

Smoove, M-Will, and Salim

I really like this lineup because we would be able to rest our starters during the games so they could be fresh for the 4th quarter, because of how strong our bench will be.

• Premium Member

Quote:

yeah...but in future years he will still be tradeable at that salary. not a big deal (and nice point on the Dickau affecting the market).

IMO, it's right on the border of being too much. It all depends on how many minutes he's getting and how good Salim proves to be.

Chillz, do you have any indication if the salary is flat or raised?

Flat:

Year 1: $3.5M

Year 2: $3.5M

Year 3: $3.5M

Raised (10.5%):

Year 1: $3.17M

Year 2: $3.50M

Year 3: $3.84M