• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

my fantasy team

PhillyDC

• Premium Member

I think you have picked some very iffy people...

The goldmine on your team is Ray Allen. The questions about him are these...

1. Did he pull a Finley last season and was playing for the contract?

2. Are you in a league where 3 pters mean something?

I know I know, you have Lebron.

Lebron will never disappoint you with his overall game.. But how will he fair this year now that all eyes are on him?

Swift, Jones, JSmoove, and Donyell are all players that can either be a great gain or a great loss. For instance:

If JSmoove gets the minutes and he gets the blocks, you look good. However, if Marvin sucks up some of his minutes and if he plays Wing and on the wing and doesn't get as many blocks.. You will be upset.

Marshall? See Allen #1.

Jones... New team, New Scheme.. What will he do without Shaq?

Health concerns: Okafor, Camby, and Ford.

If these guys can stay 100% all season, you have Goliath!

Question Mark: Artest... I don't know if the Pacers are willing to sit Jackson/Jones for Artest this yr. They may know something about Artest's probable next explosion and don't want to risk the team scheme on him as a need.. Either way, it hurts his fantasy ability.

PG: ridenour, TJ ford, damon jones

SG: ray allen, j-rich, jr smith

SF: lebron, artest, odom

PF: swift, donyell marshall

C: camby, okafor

I don't like camby because of the injury history... in a ten team league I would have just dropped lower and taken someone else.... Okafor is also complaining of back spasms all of a sudden and back problems worry me...

TJ Ford could be a great pickup, and if damon jones wins the starting job he could be too...

I'm iffy on donyell marshall... he seems to be kind of up and down and his defense sucks so who knows how much of that his new coach will put up with...

BTW, I'd appreciate it if someone might critique my team a few posts down!

Throw me a freakin' bone here for crying out loud!

smile.gif

• Premium Member

I think this year, you will see a continuation of the second half of his season. Defensive schemes will key on him.

You can't say this has always been the case.

His rookie year, he had R. Davis for half the season.

Last year, he had Gooden and Big Z.

I get the feeling that Gooden will not play as much, maybe they let the Brazillian play... I also feel that Big Z won't come up as big as he did.

So for all practical purposes, once again, it will be the Lebron Show. Luckily, he will have Donyell Marshall to take the pressure off, but there again, which Donyell is going to show up? Will it be contract time Donyell or will it be that other guy?