• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which player Most resembles NIQUE...

Diesel

• Admin

Vince comes the closest because of his spectacular in-game dunks. which is what seperated Nique (and jordan) from a lot of other good dunkers. Nique would not only drive the lane and dunk on you, in traffic, while being defended. He would throw a 2 handed windmill on just to let you know how easy it was for him to do it.

THere is NOBODY in the game today that dunks like that in-game and does it with the consistant power that Nique did. His in-game dunks put off shock waves.

I don't think anyone on that list resembles Nique...I think the closest would be Smoove...But, only at this point in their careers...Although Smoove has shown a little range here lately...Nique wasn't much of an outside shooter early on in his career...Neither was Smoove last year and probably again this year...But, later in his career I think Vince and Nique resemble one another the most because Vince is a good outside shooter and Nique turned himself into one....

Jason Richardson's games in nothing like Nique...he plays the game on the outside...shooting alot of jumpshots...his competition dunking style resembles Nique...but, in game action...their floor games are totally different.

• Premium Member

Quote:

.I think the closest would be Smoove...But, only at this point in their careers...

At this point in his career, Nique was the league's Best Scorer. He had beaten out Alex English for the distinction. Nique was unstoppable on the court. Off the court, Nique was making money by beating up those who thought they were the best in the park...

JSmoove game is nothing like Nique's nor is he a scorer of that magnitude.