• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3-0 to open the season?

djcorley

Last Year:

Antoine Walker = Cancer (gives you a lot, but gives it back on silly turnovers, ruins the rhythm in games)

JC=Rookie

JS=Rookie

RI=Rookie

DS=Rookie

Two Centers with Perimeter Games in Drobnajk and Collier

First time head coach

Started Season with Barry, when we proved having another PG in Lue was better

Weak Bench

Loss a lot of close games late in the year

THIS YEAR:

Acquiring Joe Johnson cancels the loss of Walker, and provides us with better rhythm

Zaza: a center that can play in the paint

Batisita: PF/C that should give us more good paint play

The 4 rookies are now sophmores.

Marv another throughbreed on the team. Should help in several areas.

Salim a deadeye shooter, and your never out of a game with his 3 point ability.

Coach in his 2nd year

Delk and Lue who provided us with quality minutes last year (sometimes as starters) now are bench guys

Al who got his perimeter game better late in the year, has now extendend it to 3 Point Land

Will now stand a much better chance in winning the close games, and hanging on to leads

Winning More Games = More Confidence = Winning Games that you shouldn't win

This isn't the same team we started with last year.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Last Year:

Antoine Walker = Cancer (gives you a lot, but gives it back on silly turnovers, ruins the rhythm in games)

JC=Rookie

JS=Rookie

RI=Rookie

DS=Rookie

Two Centers with Perimeter Games in Drobnajk and Collier

First time head coach

Started Season with Barry, when we proved having another PG in Lue was better

Weak Bench

Loss a lot of close games late in the year

THIS YEAR:

Acquiring Joe Johnson cancels the loss of Walker, and provides us with better rhythm

Zaza: a center that can play in the paint

Batisita: PF/C that should give us more good paint play

The 4 rookies are now sophmores.

Marv another throughbreed on the team. Should help in several areas.

Salim a deadeye shooter, and your never out of a game with his 3 point ability.

Coach in his 2nd year

Delk and Lue who provided us with quality minutes last year (sometimes as starters) now are bench guys

Al who got his perimeter game better late in the year, has now extendend it to 3 Point Land

Will now stand a much better chance in winning the close games, and hanging on to leads

Winning More Games = More Confidence = Winning Games that you shouldn't win

This isn't the same team we started with last year.

Well put!

Give me a break man, I'm not gonna lose any sleep if we don't go 3-0...I'm still gonna get up and go to work...I'm still gonna kiss my girlfriend...play with my dog....etc.

Life will go on...I've played professional sports and I understand that when you something or somebody to play for..you can throw stats and numbers and "probablitity thinking" out of the window.

Eventually we'll come back to earth as a team. However, I would not be surprised if we made a major push to start the season and reeled off a few games in a row and we just so happen to be starting on the west coast...Again, no one would have thought that the Giants would do what they did to the Redskins on sunday...playing on and with emotion is something no stat or any "probablity thinking" can measure.

Quote:

Thanks for the stats bro...they mean nothing at all...but, thanks anyway....

These games can be won and I believe they will be won....just like the Giants on Sunday put that spanking on the Skins...those guys had something to play for that you cannot measure...We lost Collier and our guys are going to be jacked up playing for him this season...and I wouldn't be that surprised if we rolled off 5 or 6 in a row to start the season.

When emotions come into play you can throw stats out of the window...those teams can and will be had...don't under estimate the power of emotion!!!

122-97....what were you thinking?