• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How about letting Nique coach until seaons' end?

Wurider05

I mean this would give us sometime to find a suitable replacement right now and send out feelers to see who is really interested in the job. I personally would like to see Del Harris brought on as a coach or maybe PJ Carlisimo. We need some one with experience coaching the NBA game not Tubby Smith. The season is already in the tank anyway so why not leat nique coach the boys until the end of the season.

Quote:

We need some one with experience coaching the NBA game not Tubby Smith.

Then why in the world would you want Nique to coach?

a) he has never coached, and I personally don't think he would make a good coach. He's too nice, and I don't think his game really screamed "I understand the game". Not to bash him in any way, but I just don't see it at all.

b) coaches are there to be fired, we don't want Nique to be fired.

I would prefer for Woody not to be fired until we have a replacement. As I have said before, continuity is extremely important. I only want Woody fired to get the new guy in here asap. But if we do absolutely have to fire Woody now and we don't have the new guy, let an assistant coach take over. Don't bring in a new guy for a new months.

That's a good idea. confused.gif

Let's have one of the most coked up players of the 80's coach our team.

790 played some audio of him being interviewed back in the day. He sounded like a moron. Saying stuff like you have to rest on defense so you can score when you play offense.

It made me wonder what he was doing on our coaching staff at all.