• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NFL Coach of the year...

Diesel

and thats Mike Tice. This has to be one of the best coaching jobs in recent memory with what he has done with that team. To lose Moss in the offseason and Culpepper early in the year, plus have all that crazy stuff going on and to start off the year so badly and then to turn it around like this is extremely impressive.

Dungy...There's the Colts and not really many other good teams. With the decline of he Eagles and Pats and nobody

really replacing them it hasn't been a great year.

The Bengals have a good record, but let's face it.. They

are the Bengals.

-Minnesota-Nice comeback story, but they really don't have

alot of talent (ESP on offense) and that probably will show

up.

-Pats no defense

-Chargers Inconsistant

-Steelers Inconsistant

-Falcons Only beats creampuff teams. All wins have came

againest sub .500 teams

-Seahawks Beats alot of creampuff teams also

-Jags what can they do in the playoffs without Byron?

-Dallas You gotta be kidding me!

-Denver Good on paper, but Mike S hasn't done much sinc

Elway has een gone.

-Bears Can they please score a TD???? Please?

The reason I don't think Dungy deserves it is teh Colts are not much better than they were supposed to be. They haven't had hardly any adversity. No injury problems, loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. This is the year Dungy has to win the Superbowl or I don't think the Colts will win it. if the Colts get to the Superbowl, win or lose, I think this team as is is done, their players will get increased market value and they will lose some of them.

Peyton and company are doing what they have been doing for years but Dungy was brought on board to improve the D without spending big in free agency. He has CLEARLY done that as the only really big FA signing they have on D has been Corey Simon and Simon has even played as well as he's going to yet.

• Premium Member

I don't think you can measure "supposed to be".

This team has beaten everyone they played. They beat Pittsburgh, they beat N.E., they beat Cincy... All three big teams, big games.

I like Cincy too. Nobody expected anything from Cincy.

Regardless of how good any team is supposed to be and regardless of how much luck is involved in any team not sustaining injuries throughout the course of the year, there's no denying that the Colts have succeeded 13 times this year.

I think that's enough to give Dungy the award for coaching his team to great wins over great teams as Diesel mentioned, as well as winning nearly every other game in between.