• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Off topic, but I had to share this

Admin

I was working out here at the gym in my apt complex, playing basketball in the indoor court and who walks in, Chris Gatling. He just moved into my complex and came in to shoot around. Not only that, but he lives in the same building as me. I thought that was pretty cool getting to shoot around with him. He wasnt a great player or anything, but I was really impressed by how well a "decent" NBA player could shoot the ball in person.

Well its not really an apartment, its a townhome and the 4 bedroom that he lives in goes for almost 3 grand a month and for a single guy why not get something like that? He wasnt really an NBA star and as far as I know never had a huge payday, so you gotta do what you gotta do.

Quote:

4 bedroom that he lives in goes for almost 3 grand a month

DAMN THats just ignorant that is about the same as my morgage and I have a 6 Bed/6 1/2 Bath house confused.gif I just dont get it?

Quote:

and for a single guy why not get something like that?

I'm a single guy and a good bit younger than him and I think its silly He can do what I did when I was younger, I just got a high rise condo in Buckhead to make sure I was adding equity.