• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who do you trade Al for?

Diesel

I think a combination of Lue and Harrington could get us an up in coming point guard like Mo Williams. The Bucks are struggling now and I think they probably feel that a guy like Harrington would get them over the hump. Mo would average probably about 10 assist a game with these atheletes!!!!!!

Quote:

We get a pretty good distributer in return and we help relieve the log jam at forward because Swift only needs about 25 minutes to be effective.

No way, Rafer is a head case and Swift is a tremendous waste of talent. Not worht it, especially if McGrady stays healthy because the Rockets will not end up with a lottery pick.

Quote:

Bruising power forward who can play as an undersized center when neccessary.

Legitimate veteran center.

Promising young center.

Legitimate veteran point guard.

Promising young point guard.

One of those and as close to "equal value" or higher as you can get.

agreed. I didn't vote cause the poll is skewed as usual, but that's what it comes down to. If Al wants too much, we should do our best to adress our needs, which are real bigs (PF/C) or point guards. A 2007 pick would be nice too.

Of course a pick would be nice.

Of course we definitely do not want another SF.

Of course we want equal value or as close to it as possible.

It all depends on the particular deals available and what teams Al is interested in if we wait until the offseason

• Premium Member

Lascar, that's funny.

Just because I didn't say.. "Trade Al for a 1st round pick if it's before 14 and if we get a FA who may make the team but is tradable" doesn't mean that it's skewed. I took what have been said on this board over and over and put it onto the poll..

To cancel out your "skewed" comment, I even put the OTHER..

You need to quit acting like a little.

Initially I did not vote, but then I cast one for equal value.

Equal value is quite subjective. Picks and ending contracts could be equal value. How many #1 picks does a team have to throw in before we can say the value is equal? Also what if the ending contracts are tradeable and could get us further picks or players?

I have no problem saying that I want to trade Al for equal value. In fact I would prefer unequal value, in a scenario where we get more than Al's worth.

Quote:

Bruising power forward who can play as an undersized center when neccessary.

Legitimate veteran center.

Promising young center.

Legitimate veteran point guard.

Promising young point guard.

One of those and as close to "equal value" or higher as you can get.

80% agree (wouldn't want a veteran PG) Agree mostly with the first 3 options.