• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel on Indiana

exodus

Diesel's comments on Indy today:

Quote:

But if you take Indy as they are right now, without JO (gone for 8 weeks) and compare them to us... Who is better??

My prediction is that Indy probably won't win but 5 games while JO is gone.

Even with JO, Indy was a failing team.

Didn't we beat them already? Twice!

Both times, Oneal was on the floor playing. Now, you called us a bad team in this very thread. What does that make them?? Our bit$h?

When he said all that i was seriously thinking about putting money on this game, betting on Indiana of course. Then I found out that not only were they missing JO but also Tinsley and Croshere. The thing that really scared me was that Scott Pollard was starting at center, who has been out hurt a long time and is lame even when at 100%.

They played the Lakers, who have been hot lately. Pollard scored 2 pts with 1 rebound.

And of course Indy won 105-79. I knew it! Bummer!

i dont care what anyone says...

Indiana Was a GREAT team with great coaching and management,but bad luck.

Now - Indiana is a GOOD team, with Great coaching/Mgt, and persisting poor luck...

last year they STARTED the season with 11 unhealthy players,as well as the constant set of playoff misfortune...(and artest)

Indiana isnt going away anytime soon -- they will remain a playoff force, able to sneak up on ANY team in the east -- if you think any differently - your nuts.

• 2 weeks later...