• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Harrington to GS for ......

Popeye

Interestingly enough, Monta Ellis was the guy we were projected to draft with our 2nd round pick this past draft by I believe NBAdraft.net- the pick we ended up using on Salim. I was just looking at that the other night, their mock for the 2005 draft.

He is a skinny little thing, but man he can shoot- and once he fills out he's got a chance to be a player. With Salim and Monta, I believe we'd have two of the best pure shooters in the NBA.

Quote:

Why would GS do that trade?

You have to look at trades from the other team's point of view.

They can start Al and move Dunlevy to the bench where I think he belongs and they could go deep in the playoffs with AL starting and Dunlevy coming of the bench.

Their GM allready said he wants to make a move. I think they are desperate for going to playoffs

We can maybe get a bad contract and give away Chill or Lue/delk>

Someone Mentioned during the draft last year that Billy Knight wanted to get Ellis and was trying to work out a deal to get another 2ndrounder to get him but he was too late. Golden State picked him before Knight could make his move. I also saw on Inside Stuff a month ago where they were showing a clip from GS training camp. Monta Ellis is lightning quick with the ball in his hand. He will be a baller once he puts on some muscle.

• Premium Member

I say we do it...

Then we follow up with a trade of Chill.

We can't have playing time for Marvin if we have Sweetney and Chillz. I think Sweetney would make an interesting PF. But this puts Marvin in a place to either fly or fall. This is what we must do.