• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJ!!!!!!!

Dakin

The Hawks only had 5 all game. Turnovers have been killing the Hawks all year.

JJ's numbers are sick 23pts (8-13), 11 assists and no turnovers.

Josh Smith was doing his AK-47 impression with 15 pts, 10 rebounds, 3 steals and 4 blocks.

The Hawks gave up their usual assortment of easy layups and dunks but actually played some good perimeter D for a change. Orlando was just making some very tough shots. However that type of shooting usually doesn't last all game.

When the Hawks went up 6 at the end i thought they had it and then Turgolu put a shot right up in Al's face and drew the foul. As usual Al didn't bother to lift his hands over his head. Bad time to give up a 3-pt play.

I couldn't believe I actually saw Ivey in the game in the second quarter. It's about time!

• Premium Member

Turnovers were the key.

Al didn't raise his hands... except when he got the key rebound.

Zaza's defense (hack) was horrible down the stretch, but I'm glad we have an enforcer... even if he's dirty.

What the hell was Smoove thinking when we had the lead and he pulls out his Salim impression?

Quote:

Turnovers were the key.

Al didn't raise his hands... except when he got the key rebound.

Zaza's defense (hack) was horrible down the stretch, but I'm glad we have an enforcer... even if he's dirty.

What the hell was Smoove thinking when we had the lead and he pulls out his Salim impression?

it seems like very game you have to find something negative JOSH or anyone who's not WILLIAMS did if he made the shot you would not have commented on it no big deal we still won the game that's 3 in a row for along time.

• Premium Member

Quote:

t seems like very game you have to find something negative JOSH or anyone who's not WILLIAMS did if he made the shot you would not have commented on it no big deal we still won the game that's 3 in a row for along time.

Really?

That's funny NUMBAONE... I'm glad we won the game. However, I hope we learn from our mistakes at the same time. I doubt you would even be posting here had we lost... Am I right??

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i was jumping out of my skin after this one

One off the few games I actually get to see and I was the same way when that final shot went in. About gave myself a concussion on the ceiling.

What was your vertical leap??

You assuming I have 15 ft. ceilings? I live in an apartment complex and I'm white. =P