• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Keep Al until this summer.

RAHMOR

With all of these post being pulled up from two and three years ago and people saying they called this and that, why don't we try a little something diffent. There are a few people on this board who when they feel strongly about something they put it in their sig. For all the other who like to call people out let's see if they are willing to do the same.

But let's do it fantasy GM style. On situtations that are upcoming like whether to keep Al, whether to trade Chilz, or whether to resign Royal after this season, put it in your Sig and keep it there long enough to be proven right or wrong. When we find out our draft position put it in your sig who you want to draft and keep it there.

I'll start.

You again. After thinking about your JChill vs. TMac comparison I realized TMac was the exception where JChill will obviously be the norm. No way he becomes the leader/star on a team. TMac was much more fluid and typical. JChill looks like a train wreck shooting the ball.

Quote:

he's also a decent perimeter defender and will be an above average perimeter defender in the future

Where do you get that from? Looks to me like he is just too slow to be a good defender. He is last on the team in defense if you go by the +/- stats.

Ok why do you hate Chill so much. HE is one of few in our team that plays with heart. Do you even watch hawks games if you do you would realize that it dosent matter how many points he averages as long as he is taking smart shots that's why his field goal % is so high. I rather have him score 8 points and shoot 54% than 10 points and 40% from field. He is not focing shots and that's the bottom line.