• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Morrison or Marvin?

Dakin

Morrison should thank his lucky stars that we took Marvin last year. He needs to go to a well coached team with a reasonable inside game already. With solid guys to dish to inside he could be a double-double guy right off the bat (sometimes pts/asst..sometimes pts/reb.). In any case I think he will contribute immediately and definitely make an NBA team better. He looks to be a serious competitor.

As he looks right now - if it was a year earlier - I would definitely take him before either Bogut or Marvin. CP???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Morrison is the real deal, apparently some of you don't watch much college basketball. A spot up shooter???? That's nonsense.

If he's the best guy available we need to take him. He IS better than Marvin at this point, he's had a lot more playing experience and he's a much different player. I think he'll be a fantastic shooting guard in this league and I won't be surprised if BK picks him.

JJ-Speedy

Morrison-Salim

Marvin-Childress

Josh Smith-Batista

Nene-Zaza

I know, JJ is not a "point guard"...but I wouldn't be at all surprised if BK rolls out this roster next season. Not a lot of defense there, but tons of firepower.

Now that's a damn lineup if we gotta go young.

lol there is a big difference from being guarded by people like dj strawberry than someone like that small white guy on stanford.

people always say how will jj get his shot off aganist bigger,stronger,faster,etc players... well he is already doing it... and quite well

jj is also a much better passer than morrison and while jj will never be known for his defense, he is not a bad defender