• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Isiah Thomas Getting Fired?

Lascar78

Not official yet but will be shortly.

Looks like the worst GM in sports is finally getting fired. Too bad they let him make one final screwjob of a trade before canning him.

Also too bad we couldn't rape NY on a trade while Zeke was still there either

Looks like the 2 worst GMs got fired back to back.

I can't believe it took this long for him to go.

If only we had fired babcock as fast as this...

The writing has been on the wall; when you have the worst team in the league and you have highest payroll and you still making deals with no regard for the future of the team; someone has to go. I don't think the new GM will not have Al on his radar unless he can unload half the team bad contracts.

Quote:

LINK!?!?!

I don't have one

Basically going off of this

http://p089.ezboard.com/finsidehoopsfrm1.s...cID=70084.topic

Quote:

woody paige just said it on Cold Pizza, that his "sources" say there is going to be a meeting in Texas today between the Chairman of the Knicks, Isiah, and Larry Brown and Isiah will be "dismissed" so he can go after the Indiana University coaching job.

I have no clue how legit this is, but it wouldn't exactly be surprising

• Moderators

Quote:

Your name must stand for AzzHole Fool

That is a very typical post for you, Johnny.

You first suggested that people here aren't real Hawks fans. You now suggest that someone who hasn't played competitive basketball in over a decade is better than Royal Ivey.

The first is insulting to Hawks fans.

The second is insulting to Hawks players.

After stating that people here aren't real Hawks fans, you created a "secret" identity which you used to spew profanity, insults and inane posts on this forum.

Those are just the facts. Sorry you feel so insecure as to have to resort to this stuff but you do.

Quote:

Quote:

You first suggested that people here aren't real Hawks fans. You now suggest that someone who hasn't played competitive basketball in over a decade is better than Royal Ivey.

After stating that people here aren't real Hawks fans, you created a "secret" identity which you used to spew profanity, insults and inane posts on this forum.

Those are just the facts. Sorry you feel so insecure as to have to resort to this stuff but you do.

First of all the Ivey crack was a joke.

Second of all if you took my leaving the board as a proclamation to take seriously then you are dumber then I thought. This is an internet basketball discussion board...it ain't that deep.

I know that you probably read the board with bated breath waiting for a tidbit so you can win your offices $25 dollar fantasy pool, but for a lot of us it is just a pleasant diversion to get through boring work days. HS is a good place for likeminded fans to blow off steam and share a comraderie of Hawks misery.

So kill it with internet snobbery, because that sh*t is corny as hell.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Second of all if you took my leaving the board as a proclamation to take seriously then you are dumber then I thought. This is an internet basketball discussion board...it ain't that deep.

I know that you probably read the board with bated breath waiting for a tidbit so you can win your offices $25 dollar fantasy pool, but for a lot of us it is just a pleasant diversion to get through boring work days. HS is a good place for likeminded fans to blow off steam and share a comraderie of Hawks misery.

Sorry about the Ivey comment. When you praise Isiah as a model GM it is tough to know when you are joking and when you are being serious.

However, I still have a problem with a lot of your posts. If this is all good fun for you then why are you posting so much stuff like:

Quote:

F*ck Billy Knight, I am tired of his nappy headed arrogant azz!

Quote:

they are too busy sucking Billy Knights d*ck.

Quote:

you all can circle jerk with Billy Knight.

etc.

Those are the posts of a troll, not someone who is trying to just talk about a favorite team or sport.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry about the Ivey comment. When you praise Isiah as a model GM it is tough to know when you are joking and when you are being serious.

However, I still have a problem with a lot of your posts. If this is all good fun for you then why are you posting so much stuff like:

Quote:

F*ck Billy Knight, I am tired of his nappy headed arrogant azz!

Quote:

they are too busy sucking Billy Knights d*ck.

Quote:

you all can circle jerk with Billy Knight.

etc.

Those are the posts of a troll, not someone who is trying to just talk about a favorite team or sport.

You ever watch professional wrestling? I just turned heel that's all