• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks make effort at end,but don't convert...

dimes4life

The Hawks played like doo doo, period. Until that fourth quarter when Jason Terry had 12 points, the Hawks shot horribly(excluding Big Dog). The Hawks transition defense was horrible, their defensive rebounding was horrible, and the turnovers were bad news guys. I mean the Hawks cut a 17 point deficit to 4, then Alan Henderson is fouled, misses both free throws, the Nets score, then J.T. makes a poor poor pass, which is stolen by Kidd who converts at the other end. Ball game. The bench did not produce either, but they didn't get any minutes. Finally, I stress again, (maybe because the Kings light it up constantly) the Hawks shot poorly. even when an opprtunity came to Newble, Ham, Davis or Henderson to shoot-they didn't make the shots. If the Hawks play like this tommorow, you can chalk up a loss. I can't wait to see the game tommorow-hopefully Reef will be back, He should make a difference.

Robinson played like an all-NBA 1st team player out there. Listen to these stats:34 pts., 10 reb., 8 dimes, 5 stl. WOW!

Secondly, J.T. went 7-20, so I really don't want to hear about Dicaku's problems. J.T. was locked up by J.Kidd. And Dickau's t.o.'s came on a kick ball by L.Harris, and E. Davis who dropped a pass. The Hawks need Reef, period.

Hey, I'll take 44% from the field on any night. Of course, it would be nice if we could hold the opponent to under 46%, but I won't complain too much. A few comments on the game...

1. How long did it take to convince the doubters that Robinson was a steal? 2 Assists away from a triple double with 34, 10, and 8. Welcome to Atlanta.

2. Newble showed that he is capable of hitting the open jumper, which is all I want him to do. Lock down the opposing player and hit the shot when you get it.

3. Theo will make all the difference in the world this season. I think his 5 blocks double Nazr's total from last year. He's a presence. He allows JT and Robinson to take more chances on steals and will block the ones that get by. Fast break chances will be plentiful...

4. Pleased with the energy of Ham. Always like him in Milwaukee, glad to have him here.

5. I think we're going to see E-Mail on the court much more than we wanted to. The Nets were trying to pressure JT into TOs in the backcourt. Eventually, Lon will have to put E-Mail in to relieve the pressure on JT.

6. For the love of God (or Allah), please let SAR play tomorrow. JT/Robinson is a mirror image of JT/SAR. JT/Robinson/SAR will be a lethal combo, however.

Dickau is nowhere near ready son.....just like I

told you he wouldn't be.JT was guarded by the

best PG in the game.The best PG in the game.

You put Dickau againest Kidd for 38 minutes

and Dan will have 8-10 turnovers.

Listen,I'm just frustrated over our injury situation.

You didn't have this kinda problem as bad for

most of last year and you have a sucessful team

and that is why you don't understand it.

The injuries made everything fall apart.

We will never be a good team.I do need to

calm down alot and I am working on it.lol

I'm more worried about the injuries than the

lost.Had we won that game I wouldnt have

felt much better.

Dion also has a ankle injury

Because of the injuries, we pratically had a starting five unit missing: Reef, Nazr, Dion, DJ, CC. Amazing with all those injuries we were so close on beating the Nets and as poorly as we played on transition D , but we did play very good half court D. We did alright guys considering Reef , Nazr and Dion missing, and Theo out half of the game. My only concern is Theo, [censored] I sure hope he will be back tomorrow vs Utah.